Welcome To The ITS Help Desk!We are here to help you with your general computer and technology problems.
IF You Have ...
EMAIL QUESTIONS ABOUT :
- Q (ZANGLE) - email@example.com
- CLEVER - firstname.lastname@example.org
- PEARSON MyPerspectives - email@example.com
- McGraw-HILL/ALEKS - firstname.lastname@example.org
- BlackBoard Messages - email@example.com
- Renaissance Place - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Issues - email@example.com
Other Computer Questions - HELP DESK!If you have other General Computer Problems - You must create a ITS Help Desk Request. You no longer need to log-in to create a Helpdesk request.
Click on "Open a New Ticket" in the upper right corner of the page to start a new help desk request. Every help desk support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests.
A valid @lusd.org email address is required to submit a ticket.
Requesting Forms and Documents or Account Setup?Please select "Help Topic: Account Setup, Forms, Documents" under
Open a New Ticket.
This is the same as filling out a standard Help Desk request.
*NOTE: READ ALL EMAILS ABOUT YOUR FORMS AND DOCUMENTS REQUESTS THAT ARE SENT FROM THIS SITE. ALL FORMS ARE SENT OUT FROM THE HELP DESK TO YOUR DISTRICT EMAIL!